Friday, April 10, 2015

Under The Bed Storage Space!




I’m a fan of using the space under the bed for storage. In some spaces, it is necessary to use under the bed to store items such as toys, sweaters, pictures, etc. I lived in what they called an efficiency. It was a studio apartment without a real kitchen and I didnt have a closet or closets. I had to be creative with my storage space and under the bed worked really well for me.  OF course, I say this with the understanding that the bed needs to be neat and organized under there.

You can get those giant zipped type plastic bags where you hook up the vacuum and it sucks the air out. You can store A LOT that way! Also there are different size plastic containers that can slide in and out from under the bed. And of course some beds come with drawers underneath for storage.




One place to start looking is thecontainerstore.com

Another place to find them and they are a little cheaper at Big Lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment