Friday, March 14, 2014

E-mail Control!


The other day I had 1437 emails!!!! I hadn't had a chance to do my daily email maintenance because of a big jog i had that week. So I began the daunting task of going through them. I have some rules that I go by and want to share with you.

Delete all the junk mail of course! I have a spam folder of course but some emails are flyers and coupons and letters from companies i have rewards programs with.

Read then Delete all email that does not require anything further from me.

Answer each email that does require a response from me. 

Only print emails I REALLY need hard copies of. Sometimes I can PDF an email and save it on my computer until I don't need it anymore. THAT saves printing too. Other times I create a folder on my desktop and save certain emails there.

You want to keep email clutter down to a minimum!!


No comments:

Post a Comment