Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Codes Of A Professional Organizer







 There are some codes that I practice as a professional organizer:

  •  To use my knowledge and skills of organizing to the best of my ability to help my clients.
  • To keep the highest standard of ethics.
  • To treat my clients with courtesy and a positive attitude.
  • To make every effort to keep all appointments and be on time.
  • To be non-judgemental of my clients situation.
  • To represent my services accurately and honestly.
  • To promote the benefits of organization.
  • To seek knowledge and high learning in the organizing field.
  • To try and be a role model in the field of organizing.
  • To refuse work from anyone I feel I'm not qualified to help and suggest others qualified in the particular area needed.





No comments:

Post a Comment