Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Washer and Dryer Ate My Socks





Happy Mid Week Readers! I want to continue to challenge those who have been following my blogs this week or newly challenge those who are reading today’s blog only. Monday I asked you to clean out a shirt drawer. Yesterday I told you to clean out the refrigerator. Today I want you to throw out any socks that don’t have a companion!! TODAY! DO IT!

No matter how careful I am, I still lose a sock here and there. I’ll hold on it for a little while (at least till laundry is done and the hamper is empty) and then see if it shows up. Sometimes its does and sometimes it doesn’t and I used to hold on to them forever. I would have a drawer full of mismatched socks! Just taking up space! Does that happen to you?  Well no more. Unless you are going to wear two different socks to work, I say throw them out!!!! You can always by new socks.


Its things like this that add up and make clutter happen. Soon you don’t have space for the stuff that really matters. So today THROW OUT SOCKS THAT DON’T HAVE A MATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment