Monday, November 10, 2014

Your Life Coach For The Holidays!


The holiday season means many different things to people. This time of the year can bring on many stresses that don't apply to the rest of the year. For some, it can be a lonely time or sad time. For others, it can be a hectic and busy time. I'm HERE to help!
If you need someone to help coach you through this season, then I'm your man! I'm a CTA (Coach Alliance Training) Trained and Certified Life Coach. I am calm, compassionate, friendly, non judgmental, and an excellent listener. I will help you find a path of success that is uniquely yours! 
No issue is to large or too small. Sometimes we need a little help with goal setting and holiday planning. YOU have the answers. I have the training to help coach you through it. Lets work together!!!
ICFLALOGO
I am a member of the Los Angeles Chapter of the International Coach Federation!
You can contact me at thesuperorganizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment