Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Clothes for Everyday Of the Week!




I tried this and I invite you to try this!!! I was having a particularly busy week coming up! it was mixture of work days and event days. It required a varied wardrobe and the hours were going to be long. SO this is what I did:

I used my bed as a large "table" and I put together 5 outfits, one for each day, then I put them all on ONE hanger and I took regular pieces of paper and wrote the day of the week on each one. I clipped the corresponding paper with the outfit. I hung each outfit in order in the front of the closet (and I had the shoes underneath.)

IT saved me headache. I gained time in the morning. I put together great outfits because I wasn't rushing in the morning. It really worked! I have done it from time to time, even on NON busy weeks.

Try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment