Friday, January 23, 2015

Have Fun While Being Motivated




My free time is precious. I don't have lots of it! SO whatever I do during that time needs to be something enjoyable. Whether its organizing your house, taking yoga classes, or hanging with friends, you should have fun while doing it! You can take and apply it to a goal or task, any lifestyle change! Motivation is KEY in actually DOING but you should find FUN while DOING it!! 

For me, if I don't really like what I'm doing, then I lose the motivation to continue. That is with the knowledge that what I am doing is good for me! I want to lose weight, so i find ways to lose that weight that I will enjoy. I am not interested in lifting weights or joining Cross fit. I joined Planet Fitness and I like the low key nature there. I love doing the treadmill because I love to walk! I got my headphones on filled with my favorite music too. It has become a fun activity AND I am motivated to keep going. AND I am losing weight. My free time doesn't seem wasted. I don't dread doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment