Monday, March 9, 2015

Are You A Fan Of General Hospital? This Could Be Your Lucky Day!



Hello I am James Lott, Jr and i'm a guest co-host on AfterbuzzTV Days of Our Lives. I am looking to create and start an Afterbuzz show for daytime Iconic soap General Hospital.

I'm looking for 2 dynamic people who watch and love the Daytime Soap General Hospital! I am the lead host of an Aftershow/Recap Show on a major Internet TV channel and I need 2 co-hosts (possibly 3). This is great for fans too! We would air once a week for an hour and discuss the show. This is NOT a paid gig but its great exposure. You can promote yourself. If you are an actor/actress, musician, comedian, business owner, etc, this is great promotion. 

The format and set up will be similar to the DOOL recap show. you can take a look below:


I need a good, clear photo (or head shot) and a resume. I will be doing all the screening and if you qualify, we will meet first and then I will present you to the network for their application process. I am really looking for men or women, team players and great speaking skills! Also must be able to get to the Valley in Southern California to film. AND to have fun. This is a chance of a lifetime. If you are connected to GH Events , that is an A+

Send all resumes and headshot/pictures to blakhope9@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment