Monday, December 8, 2014

Crock Pots Are Good For Busy Lives!


 You're busy! Or you're not the greatest cook.  I recommend the Crock Pot! Crock Pots and Slow Cookers are great! They range in price and size. I got mine from Big Lots for $20 bucks! I remember when I was a kid and my mom would pull out the big, heavy crock pot during the winter time and make stews and soups. Recently I decided to get one myself and I am so glad I did! It reminds me of my childhood and the wonderful smell of whatever is cooking.

You can make all kinds of stuff in a Crock Pot and the best part is that you do very little. You get the ingredients of whatever you are making and throw it in and let it slow cook all day. After you are done, you have food for days.  You can focus on other things while its cooking, like organizing a closet. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment