Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hire a Life Coach in the New Year!

    
1.      Not to diagnose or treat anything.
2.      Not to solve your problems for you or do the work for you.
3.      Not to “fix” you.
4.      Not to give you legal or financial advice.
5.      Not to take responsibility for your actions or for you.
6.      To be non-judgmental
7.      To keep what we discuss confidential.
8.      Listen openly and be present in our conversations.
9.      Ask questions
10.Reflect/mirror back to you.
11.Hold you accountable to what you tell me you want.
12.Trust you to make your own decisions and advocate for your highest intentions.
13.Co-create with you the coaching process.
14.Tell the truth and be supportive

Your role as a Client:

1.      Tell the truth to me and to yourself
2.      Be present and engaged in the sessions
3.      Be willing to stretch yourself and open to new ideas and perspectives.
4.      Call or show up on time.
5.      Approach challenges as opportunities for learning and growth.
6.      Let me know if something isn’t working for you.
7.      Let me know if I offend you.
8.      Let me know if i'm not on target with what you are saying.
9.      Co-create with me the coaching process.



More info and contact me visit : thesuperorganizer.com






No comments:

Post a Comment