Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy 4th Anniversary The Super Organizer



Today is my 4th anniversary as an official, legal, full fledged business! I've been IN the business longer than that, but four years I became a business. The Super Organizer is now in several states (and growing). This last year was the biggest year for the Super Organizer! I become a Certified Life Coach. I started this blog and my other blog, TheSuperorganizeruniverse.com. Ive stepped up my social media game on Twitter (@TheSuperO) and on Facebook (TheSuperOrganizer).  I've joined the International Coach Federation and the National Association of Professional Organizers. I joined the Board of Directors of the SF Church of Compassion. I am working with great people and companies. And of course my clients!!!

I LOVE my clients!!! I would be NOTHING without them! Literally! I learn from them everyday! They make ME a better person! I enjoy helping them find paths to success! It is so rewarding!


I look foward to 2015! I have so many plans. I have things to accomplish and I have some stuff I will be releasing next year! I am one of the most fortunate people on the planet. I LOVE my profession!


Thank You all for the support these past 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment