Wednesday, February 11, 2015

300 Posts and Counting...



It is no surprise to me that my 300th post falls on the 11th of this month! The Number 11 is my FAVORITE number! And 300 sounds like a nice number too! In general I don't believe in LUCK, but I do believe in gratitude and good fortune. I'm trying to put out good in the world...in the world of self help and self improvement. I get back so much from you guys and I really appreciate it! This all makes the world go round!! I love it!

I hope you are finding something useful or inspiring from my posts. If TODAY is your first day seeing my blog, welcome and take a look through my past blogs. You might just find the information you were looking for.



I am also inspired by others and if you have any questions or have topics you would like me to cover, please let me know on here or at jlottjr@aol.com.  Thank You so very much for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment