Sunday, February 1, 2015

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!!





A Year ago today I started this blog. Time flies when you are having fun!

I started this blog as a spin off of sorts to my other blog thesuperorganizeruniverse.com. It was an expansion of the Super Organizer "Universe". As I explain in that first blog post, this is a post that i share "just the tips". The blogs are short and to the point. My first "tip" was on February 3rd.


I've had a chance to experiment on here. I've offered tips, advice, help, 5 day challenges, tips in alphabetical order, just to name a few.  I've also shared pics and charts of things I thought were important! I REALLY enjoy this blog. I appreciate every one of you that have commented, shared and even took the advice. THANK YOU so much!! Here's to another year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment