Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feb 28th-29th






February is a fascinating month to me! Why is it the shortest month? Every four years an extra day is added on (leap year)! Since I was a child, February 28th is a magical day to me!

I have an idea for a book series based on Feb 28th and 29th. I haven't fleshed out the details but its something I will get to someday. Happy Birthday to those of you who were born on this day! Happy Birthday to those you were born on the 29th and celebrate it today (or March 1st)! It must be a trip for you guys! Or is it a burden, problem or source of sadness?


I know its not the same thing, but I have a birthday on Mothers day. Its Mexican Mothers Day every year. Other than that my birthday falls on the day before or day after and about every 5 years it falls on the day! I have to share my birthday with all the mothers of the world! LOL  I mean I love mothers but I want a day that is my own! On my 40th birthday, my mom and I had to negotiate how we were going to celebrate both! LOL!


Enjoy today and Happy March folks!!! Spring is around the corner!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment