Thursday, September 25, 2014

S Memo : A Mobile App That Helps Me Organize



I am ALWAYS thinking of ideas for my blogs , website, business, books, etc. I may get an idea while on the road. Sometimes a thought pops into my head and i need to write it down NOW! I could be shopping and see an organizing product that I want to do research on, so I need to take a picture of it.  For this organizer to stay organized, i use as much help as I can get! One of my sources is on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3, its called S Memo Application.
Along with my Evernote app, I use the S Memo Notes App too. The S Memo Application lets you record all forms of ideas instantly and freely. A quick memo can be taken from any screen to capture your ideas before they float away. There are many ways you can use S Memo: take pictures, voice recordings, typed text, handwritten notes or drawings. Then you have the capability to edit,annotate and share as desired.It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment