Thursday, May 29, 2014

Two Reasons I Use Evernote for my Organizing Business



Before I begin any project, I like to take pictures and write down notes and thoughts. When I got my Samsung Galaxy Phone and Tab, I noticed a program called Evernote and decided to give it try. I love it! There are many uses for Evernote in my life but here are TWO reasons I use it:
1) It is great on a consultation with a client. I can take notes, draw, and take pictures within the notes. Its very organized for me. And its easy for me to go back and find what I'm looking for within that job. I don't have to switch programs to take pics on one thing and notes on another. Its all right there in one! 

2) I'm connected!! I downloaded Evernote on my computer and my phone and tab. Everything is in sync and updated at all times. So if I only have my phone and have an idea that i want to write down, I can go on there and write it and save it. Then later when I'm on my computer and I open Evernote, the new additions are there! I can also send my notes via email too. I'm really happy with the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment