Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Big Brother 16: Who WILL Be Fan Favorite This Season??


Many of the seasons of Big Brother, I can usually tell WHO will be voted by America (TV watchers) as Fan Favorite at the end of the season. So naturally I thought i knew this season who will be voted fan favorite. But now I don't know!! 
If I go by the feeds, twitter chatter, FB and my friends..it could be anybody!!! I thought for certain that it will be Donny. His southern, down home charm (and that beard) seemed like a lock on the title. Maybe it will be Frankie Grande. His sister Ariana is mentioned in the same breath by younger viewers. Caleb?! "Beast Mode Cowboy" with the sensitive heart and muscular tattooed frame has his supporters (as well as his detractors). Hayden? Nicole? Christine? Zach??!! I wouldn't be surprised if any of them won the title that does come with a smaller sized check.

As much as I am interested in who wins the Big game, I am REALLY curious who the voters pick as Season 16's Fan Favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment