Sunday, August 3, 2014

Luck of the Draw



I see other peoples lives, especially on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and I'll be in awe of what they do and see. I have a full life my self and sometimes have some amazing experiences but even I can feel a little inadequate in what I'm accomplishing. Do you ever feel that way?
Are other people are more lucky.? I say NO! Pure “luck” is a myth. If someone is “lucky” they are doing stuff behind the scenes you’re not seeing. Taking action and simply doing something instead of making excuses will do wonders for your “luck”. I believe opportunity is in EVERYTHING! 
I remind myself that I SHOULDN'T compare myself to others. That each of us have the power to create the lives we want. Is it easy? Not always. Can it take awhile to get there? Sometimes. Is it worth it? YES!!! I continue to stay on my path and make things happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment