Sunday, August 24, 2014

My 200th Post!!



Hi everyone! This marks my 200th post on this blog. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. I have enjoyed bringing you what I think are helpful and useful tips to your attention.

One of the things that has excited me since my 100th post is that some of you have taken on many of the challenges I proposed on here. It's great to see people willing and open to changing their lives. And I like all the feedback I've gotten on many of my tips. Thanks for sharing and retweeting and repinning my stuff. Please share with who you think should see it!

My reach is growing and it's really holding me accountable to giving you the best and most relevant information in relation to health, life coaching, home and garden improvement and organization (with a little pop culture thrown in occasionally). It is my thought that we are all connected, whether we know each other personally or not, and the sharing of ideas and concepts is one way to make the world a better place.

Again, thank you so much for supporting The Super Organizer Universe: Just the Tips.I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment