Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My 100th Post!





Today is my 100th Post on this blog! On my other blog thesuperorganizeruniverse I hit that mark about in early April. I started THIS blog about a month after I started the other. My idea was to have a spin-off blog to that main one. This was to be a space where I would share quick tips. It wouldn't be a lot of storytelling or commentary on life..just the tips (hence the title of this blog). I wasn't sure how it was going to play out. WIth the other blog, I had a structure and feel that I wanted. This one I did not.

It has been a pleasure writing this blog. I feel BOTH blogs have given me enough space to share what know and learned. I want to thank everyone who reads my posts and those who comment. Once I write something and publish it, I never know how its going to be received. Its been nice hearing from you on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. I also want to thank the folks who follow my mini challenges and I hope your life is improved. And thank you for passing on articles for me to read! I like to keep abreast of all things organizing and life coaching!

I can't believe that time has passed where I've written 100 posts on this blog! And I look forward to writing another 100! Thank You so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment