Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Our Parent Blog


The Super Organizer Universe

MY LIFE AS A SUPER ORGANIZER


I set up this blog, The Super Organizer Universe: Just The Tips, as a smaller one than the other one I started. This blog is mainly tips and suggestions and things I see that I want to quickly share with you. My other blog, the Parent to this blog if you will, The Super Organizer Universe is a much deeper, longer blog and goes really in depth with various organizing and life coaching categories. I talk about Music, TV, Books, and more on that blog every day. I invite you to check that one out if you haven't already. Make BOTH blogs part of your daily reading and as always I hope you take away something. I want all of you to be organized and living your best lives. Thank YOU!!!

thesuperorganizeruniverse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment