Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday's Child Works Hard For A Living



The week is over and I gave you five days of tips to Spring Cleaning in a way that doesn't take up much time. I believe that for some people, starting small is a good place to go. It could be a drawer today which could lead to the whole dresser eventually. Doing one side of the closet may inspire you to do the OTHER side of the closet one day. I'm a big believer in small steps leading to big rewards.

Also I know in a world where everyone is busy and organizing and spring cleaning fall by the waste side, that maybe you saw these quick tips as helpful and that you can unclutter in short amounts of time. It may take longer to get to everything but in the big picture any movement is good.  If you haven't gotten a chance or are just hearing about this, then today I invite to go through and read each of my challenges and do them TODAY!. If you have already done each one, then pat yourself on the back and relax!  Good job! I took some of my own advice and did of couple of them myself and I feel good!

Having motivation and keep the momentum going and finding the time can be hard, but it is necessary if you want to live a productive life at home. I'm here and you have my support. AND as always if you need assistance you can contact me at TheSuperOrganizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment