Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Organizing goals are___________.



Yesterday I asked you to think about WHY you organize or want to get organized. Today i am asking you to think about your objectives and goals for organization. If you have nailed down why you want to get organized (For me its to enjoy life to the fullest.), then the next step is to figure out what the goal is! Think of the BIG goals first. Do you want to have an organized office? home? garage? car? Then I suggest thinking of short term goals first  because you don't want to overwhelm yourself. And break it down even smaller but immediate: I would like to have an organized dining  room so that we can eat together as a family. OR I want to organize my garden on the side of the house so that I can sit outside and read my books and enjoy the sun. So you compile a few smaller goals that you can immediate tackle and start. What you may find is that as you handle one goal at a time and finish,  a domino effect will happen and you'll get a lot done.

So what are your organizing goals? Do they fit into your reason to organize?

No comments:

Post a Comment