Friday, May 2, 2014

T.G.I.F.C.




You guys have been great sports this week. And hopefully you took my challenges as helpful suggestions in Spring Cleaning. My goal is to help everyone stay motivated to eradicating clutter in their lives. Its Friday and I have ONE more challenge! The Junk Drawer!

In my other blog The Super Organizer Universe I shared my philosophy that every is allowed ONE junk drawer! Its okay to have a drawer for misc items. NOW 'Im asking you to go to that drawer and clean it out. Chances are the drawer cant close all the way anyway. hehe. I did mine the other day. What to rout is hard to define, so it may take you longer than the other challenges this week. For me it was old sauce packets, some business cards that i know i'll never call, and some actual bits of trash. ALSO I found that extension cord I needed. Now the drawer is ready for more stuff.

Good luck with that one. I know you'll know what to get rid of. You may find something you need NOW. IT will be good! DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment