Thursday, July 31, 2014

K is for Kicking Out Distractions


 Lock your door, put a sign up, turn off your phone, texts, email, and instant messaging.If you have to complete ONE or TWO tasks  in a certain time frame, then you will need ALL of your energy to focus on doing just that. Many of us are distracted easily. I'm a really focused person and sometimes I get can get off track. I may think that I CAN stop and take that ONE phone call. I'll get them off the phone quickly. Five hours later, I'm still trying to say goodbye and the afternoon is gone. Or your roommates are watching Big Brother and yelling and screaming at the TV! Then you need to find a way to get away from that and find a place that you can work. 

When you have a job to complete, do what you can to Kick out distractions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment