Saturday, July 5, 2014

Today's Travel Tip- Don't Put Certain Items In Your Checked Luggage



I travel a LOT! I have my packing down to a science. If I can, I try to always carry on my luggage. But sometimes you HAVE to check luggage. The rule is to NOT pack anything in your checked luggage that you might NEED while travelling . Do NOT pack anything that is SUPER important to you and you CAN'T afford to lose.

I don't pack medications, jewelry, electronics (and that includes cords and chargers), passport and any other important documents. And of course what ever else YOU feel is important. Sometimes, if i have room, i'll also have an extra t shirt and maybe a pair of underwear. Sometimes luggage gets lost or delayed. You never know,especially during heavy travel times like the summertime what will happen. I say be proactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment