Saturday, July 26, 2014

You Are Not A Librarian




I LOVE BOOKS!! I LOVE BOOKS!!!! But one day I had to realize I had too many books taking up too much space!  Do you have this problem? I had to accept that I am not a librarian and neither are you! Go through your books and purge. One way of doing this is asking the following questions:
Are any old textbooks?

Are any novels that you WON'T read  again?

Do you have outdated reference books? One example is old college guides. Another is old technology books.

Do you have children's books and no children left in the house? I know some may want to hold on to for possible grandkids. Maybe only keep a few sentimental ones.

You can have a yard or garage sale; pass them on to friends who would use them; donate to a thrift store, school, library, or senior center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment